DAYS IN ESCROW
LIST TO SOLD RATIO
It’s still a seller’s market.
I know it may sound cliché; however, if you have any ideas of selling now is the time.
But honestly, don’t take my word, instead take my results as proof.
Here is a case study of what one of my client’s selling experience was like.
Here are the deets…
– it was listed at $675,000
– it was live on the market for 9 days
– it was advertised of social media and reached* 29,300 people
– it had over 62,211 impressions**
– the sebsite was viewed 108 times
– it had 40 showings
– there were 3 offers (interestingly all 3 were cash offers)
– it sold for $738,000
– the list to sold ratio was 109.3%
My clients are over the moon with the results.
Don’t you want to be that happy too?
If you are thinking of selling I would be happy to share my formula for success to help you achieve similar results.
*Reach is the total number of people who see your content
**Impressions are the number of times your content is displayed and delivered to someone’s feed no matter if it was clicked or not.
For Peak at part of the magic I do and all the photos click here